- What is ip4inno.
- About us.
- Events and activities.
- For SMEs.
- For IP trainers.
- Advanced search.
Search for advice on intellectual property for small and medium enterprise.
Country innovation support infrastructure in Spain
The chart below visualises the innovation support structures in Spain. Each box symbolises one institution, whose name is given first in the national language and then in English. Click the boxes to read more about the role each institution plays in the country innovation support infrastructure. The chart includes both governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Chambers of Commerce
- CDTI (Centre for Technological and Industrial Development)
- FEDIT (Spanish Federation of Innovation and Technology Centres)
- APTE (Spanish Association of Scientific and Technological Parks)
- REDFUE (University-Enterprise Foundations Network)
- REDOTRI (Offices for the Transfer of Research Results Network)
- Innovation support agencies (IFR, CIDEM, IAF, IFA, IGAPE, IMPIVA, SPRI…)
- ANCES (National Association of Spanish CEEI)
CEEI (EBN) European Business and Innovation Centres